Poppy Cottage, Goat Street, St Davids. Pembrokeshire. SA62 6RF
This access statement has been provided for your information. If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact: Julia Horton-Powdrill by email at stdavidspoppycottage.co.uk or telephone: 01437 721035
Poppy Cottage is a bright and airy, refurbished terraced home-from-home holiday cottage near the centre of St Davids.
• The cottage is a short stroll from the centre of St Davids with its shops, pubs, restaurants and other facilities.
• The street is well lit and there is a wide pavement outside the cottage with space to unload. There is a Pay & Display car park less than 150 meters away with disabled car parking spaces.
• Drop off point for coaches at top of street.
• Public minibus – frequent service to local beaches and return.
• Average mobile phone reception.
• Small step of 50mm at front entrance to property. Doorway is 890 mm wide. Entrance corridor is tiled and centrally flag-stoned (1280mm wide).
• Open plan sitting room/dining area with separate kitchen.
• Sitting room area has short-pile carpet and the kitchen and dining area are tiled.
• Sitting area with 3-seater sofa and 2 arm chairs.
• Digital TV, DVD player (both with remote control), and Radio. Free Wi-Fi
• Decoratively good. Lighting is adequate throughout.
• Kitchen entrance is 740 mm wide. Worktop height is 930 mm. Power point height is 1200mm above floor level.
• Access to rear garden from kitchen. Back door width is 860 mm. Shallow 50mm step into garden (no handrail), which is paved and gravelled. The maximum step height in garden is 110mm max.
• Outside light at backdoor.
• Two (one twin & one double) bedroom and one bathroom approached via 2 flights of wooden stairs, (8 steps on first, then short level landing followed by 8 steps on second) with a banister on the left hand side (going up).
• Bathroom has 870 mm wide doorway, bath height is 510 mm. Lavatory height is 440 mm. Wash-hand basin height is 810mm. Cushion floor “lino” flooring in bathroom.
• Pillows and duvets with pure cotton bed linen.
• Light switches are at a height of 1350 mm.
• Power points heights vary between 100mm and 500mm.
• Other internal doorway widths are 880mm min.
• There is full gas central heating.
• Dogs are welcome.
• Telephone numbers for local doctor, vet, taxis etc. are located within an information file.
1st January 2014